Can’t wait to get my Covid-19 vaccine shot whenever that happens. I’ve already made a list of things I want to do.
- Travel in an auto and enjoy the air rushing through my hair for a few minutes and then spend the rest of the time complaining about dust.
- Eat a golgappa and then complain about it not being as good as that one you had a few years back.
- Have friends over, eat, drink and wonder pointlessly why we don’t do more of this.
- Walk to Versova beach, enjoy the view of sun sliding off into the horizon and then complain about the pollution.
- Spend a whole day to make a thousand travel plans and then opt for the first one.
- Be happy that I’ll get to meet folks in office again and then remember the horrible traffic I’ve to sit through.
- Take my formal clothes out of long-term storage, iron it and then realise that they’re all too loose for me now.
- Go out for dinner and struggle to get a seat.
- Make plans again that I can actually work towards.
What’s on your list?