Image via Wikipedia
(WARNING: Loooong tag ahead)
Perx tagged me like ages ago! I finally got down to it just err today.. here goes.. I am supposed to list 10 shows that made TV worth watching. Unfortunately I am not a big TV guy these days.. I am a chronic channel swapper and cling on to programmes for an episode and forget about it totally.. So I have modified the rule to fit in 5 channels that made TV worth watching.
1> Cartoon Network and POGO
Its these channels that I turn to when I am really upset or when in bad mood. Takeshi’s Castle on POGO is one of my favorites
2> Discovery Channel
Nothing interesting to watch? Switch to this one.. There is always something good around
They are best sports channel around.. Their cricket coverage is simply fantabulous unlike some others
4> Asianet Jukebox
Only mallus must have heard of this. It is a city centric channel.. One can call up a telephone number and select the next song to be played from an on-screen menu.. (I use this to listen to some songs when I go home)
5> Star World
They go the best sit-coms (and The Simpsons).. I hope they restart crystal maze.. so used to love it!
This second tag came from Ruhi..
1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
2. What book are you reading?
Book? You mean blog?
3. Favorite board game?
My favorite ‘bored’ game would be hmm monopoly 😀
(the darn thing never finishes.. its always a tie)
4. Favorite magazine?
RAVE music magazine
5. Favorite smells?
I like BOSS and Versace as long as I don’t have to pay for them!
6. Favorite sounds?
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Lonely… I am do lonely (Akon)
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Shit! Its 11 am already!
9. Favorite fast food place?
Kitchen at home
10. Future child’s name?
Todays “short” names might be long by then.. so something like jo, lo ko would be cool. Hey they are unisex too
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
I would do something about my teeth.. they are worse than Indian roads.. full of holes!
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Used to till I was like 9-10! (no teasing now)
13. Storms – cool or scary?
The one in Xmen? Kuel!
14. Favorite drink?
Chocolate milk (slurp)
15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Get back to designing.. my portfolio! 🙁
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
I do.. er they are not poisonous right?
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Dye me? NO WAY!!
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Calicut (aka Kozhikode), Kannur, Eranakulam (aka Kochi), Manipal, Bangalore
19. Favorite sports to watch?
Cricket of course!
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Her comments make you really think! (not that others don’t.. she just pushes it!)
21. What’s under your bed?
Dust.. wheres that broom? 😡
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
I don’t want to die in the first place!
23. Morning person, or night owl?
Night (YAWN) owl
24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Ain’t there a middle path?
25. Favorite place to relax?
In front of my PC!
26. Favorite pie?
Apple pie.. duh!
27. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate.. whats vanilla for?
28. Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first?
Sorry yar am a journalist not an astrologer 😀 (hmm I wish I could predict)
Anyone else who is interested to do the tag please go ahead.. would be interested to know more about you 😀